1. What is your pricing for seeds, clones and advanced starts?
10,000 – 49,999 ($0.80/seed)
10,000 – 49,999 ($6.75/clone)
10,000 – 49,999 ($4.50/a.s.)
2. What is your minimum order quantity?
Our MOQ on seeds, clones and advanced starts is 100 units.
3. Do you ship seeds, clones and advanced starts?
Yes. However, you must have proof of a valid State-issued hemp licenses in order to complete the purchase.
4. How many seeds, clones or advanced starts do I need?
We recommend 4ft x 4ft spacing of Cherry Wine as a strain. 4ft x 4xt spacing is equal to 2,728 plants per acre. We recommend purchasing 5-10% more than you expect to plant.
5. How does payment work?
While you may purchase any item upfront, if you are purchasing items for a future delivery date, the following is required.
Seeds – 50% non-refundable down payment and 50% prior to the shipment of the seeds.
Clones & Advanced Starts – 20% non-refundable down payment and 80% due prior to the shipment of the seeds.
6. Can I pay in advance?
Yes. If you are looking to purchase seeds and lock in a specific delivery date you may do so.
7. Do you sell feminized seeds?
At this time we do not. While many companies are willing to produce and sell feminized seeds, we have yet to find a process that guarantees 99%+ female plants. We have found that feminization causes a high rate of hermaphrodite plants and has caused issues in large scale product. When we do find a cultivation methods that guarantees stable genetics – we will proudly begin selling feminzed seeds.
8. Can I resell your genetics?
No. A Material Transfer Agreement is required to be signed in order to purchase our genetics.
9. Do you help farmers sell their crops?
Yes. We have (at any given time) 2+ processors that are willing to provide a Term Sheet for purchasing your crops. United American Hemp does take a 10-15% commission depending on whether you are growing from seed or clone.
10. Do you ever sell out of seeds?
We cultivate in greenhouses year-round which make down-times minimal. While we can’t predict the future, it is our intent to keep an inventory of healthy seeds available at all times.
11. Are you direct only or do you resell your seeds through distributors and brokers?
Today, we only sell directly to our customers.
12. What kind of customer support do you offer?
We pride ourselves in offering customer support that goes above and beyond what you may expect in the hemp industry. We are happy to provide you with guidance on cultivation, propagation and more. We do consult with customers that are looking for a more hands-on approach to their farming needs.
1. Do you have test results?
Yes. We have basic and extended test results available for all customers.
2. Have your genetics shown to produce less than 0.3% THC?
Yes. We have test results available for all who are interested in purchasing.
3. Where does the strain Cherry Wine come from?
Originally developed by Tree of Life Seeds, Cherry Wine is a cross-bred hybrid of The Wife (from 303 Seeds) and Charlotte’s Cherries (from Tree of Life Seeds). Cherry Wine is listed as an approved variety on a multitude of industrial hemp research programs around the United States and has quickly become one of the most sought-after strains in the cultivation of high yield industrial hemp for CBD production. United American Hemp is a licensed breeder of Cherry Wine.
4. What is the average yield (in pounds) of Cherry Wine?
Yield vary greatly depending on the cultivation method used and the conditions in which it has grown. Below is a chart detailing the average yields per plant per cultivation method.
Indoor: 12-15 week cultivation cycle. ⅛ – ¼ pound per plant in living soil
Outdoor: 4-6 month cultivation cycle. 1-4 pounds per plant.
5. What is the average CBD content of Cherry Wine?
Depending on the cultivation method used and the environment in which it was cultivated Cherry Wine averages 15-25% CBD content.
6. What is Cherry Wine best used for?
Cherry Wine is best used as a high yield CBD strain.This specific strain is not optimized for grain or stalk production.
7. How would you recommend growing Cherry Wine outdoors?
Cherry Wine grows best in a sandy-loamy soil. We recommend planting in raised beds, 4ft x 4ft minimum spacing and trenching between beds to ensure excess water is drained effectively. For more information on cultivation guidance please contact us directly.
8. What are your germination rates?
We strongly recommend germinating all seeds indoors and then transplanting into soil or other cultivation mediums. When planted directly in the ground, customers can expect a near zero germination rate.
When cultivated indoors, United American Hemp experiences a 99%+ germination rate. Germination is highly dependent on the propagation method. Please review our propagation guide to ensure you are following the recommended
1. What will I need to provide my State regulators regarding genetics documentation prior to harvest?
Every State is different, but most commonly they will need a report detailing that this specific strain of genetics has shown to produce at a THC level less than 0.3% and a receipt of whom you purchased them from. We provide details for the most common requirements with every sale of a seed, clone or advanced start.
2. What information do I need to provide to purchase your genetics?
In order to complete your purchase, we will need.
- Name of Company
- Individual Name
- Individual Phone / Email
- Address of your cultivation facility
- A copy of your State-Issued Industrial Hemp license.
3. I haven’t been awarded my licenses yet, can I pre-order or purchase seeds?
Yes. Customers may choose to put a 20% non-refundable deposit down on clones and advanced starts and a 50% non-refundable deposit on seeds.
4. What are the rules and laws regarding industrial hemp in my State?
We are not attorney’s and therefore can’t provide legal advice. However, we are happy to give general guidance if you call or email.
1. Where is your company located?
We have two facilities. A research laboratory in Olathe, KS and a greenhouse / outdoor cultivation farm in Louisburg, KS.
2. Where do you produce your seeds & clones?
All our seeds, clones and advanced starts are produced by United American Hemp in either of our two facilities.
3. Do you work with partner farms to produce your seeds and clones?
At this time, we do not. We currently cultivate and sell our genetics all from our own facilities.
4. Are you licensed to produce industrial hemp?
Yes. While we are licensed cultivators and seeds dealers in the State of Kansas, we are allow (through the 2018 Farm bill) to provide our genetics to anyone in any State where they are legally allowed to acquire them. Our licensing information is listed below.
State of Kansas Hemp License – No. KDA-0391806147
State of Kansas Seed Dealer License – No. 12292